Tweet
So, I join millions of others to express my thoughts and opinions through my own personal blog. Exciting!
This is by no means my first attempt at blogging. I started out with MSN/Live spaces, blogged for a little while and then abandoned it. It only remains to be seen how much I will devote myself to this blog.
I live in Central Illinois, moved here only recently. So there will be some posts about politics, life and events from this area.
I also hope to pen down some posts about technology, energy conservation, health, food etc. Hopefully you will find it entertaining, informative and engaging.
I enabled ads on my blog. You are free to block them using excellent ad-blockers available for every browser, my favorite being Adblock Plus. It is very effective at blocking ads, especially text and banner ads.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please, no spam.