Tweet
Britney released her new video Till the World Ends.
Watch it right here
Britney Spears - Till The World Ends
Its pretty awesome and continues to impress just as most of Britney Spears's videos do.
I did not care much for her performance on GMA a few days ago. It was a bit lethargic and failed to impress. I did not care much for her Hold It Against Me video as well. It is such an awesome energetic beat but the video seemed like an ad for sony, perfumes, dating site and the like. The lyrics and beat should make it an awesome club scene video with her trying to woo a guy across the dance floor .. but the video turned out to be her standing in a long dress and promoting products. Or maybe I am just too dumb to understand the creativity in that video, who knows. The only upside was the Britney fights Britney clip.
But Till the World Ends, delivers and its very impressive.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please, no spam.